Botox & dermal fillers
botox and dermal fillers
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance found in the body that helps to hydrate and add volume to our skin. Hyaluronic acid is used for aesthetic treatments. It is the ideal solution for smoothening initial lines that appear on the superficial layer of the skin.
It can be used for:
- Tear troughs / undereye circles
- Total facial rejuvenation & lip augmentation
- Neck and Hands rejuvenation
The procedure takes just about 15 minutes depending on the extent and area under consideration for injecting.
The aesthetic results are immediate and very natural looking. You may experience some redness and bruising after the injection that can be concealed with makeup or concealers. You can return to work and resume your social life almost immediately.
Dermal Filler: The procedure
It is a very simple and quick procedure. The first and foremost thing is the assessment of the patient. The doctor understand the patient’s concerns regarding the volume loss or any enhancement or augmentation or sculpting the patient is desiring and then explains to the patient as to what changes could be achieved by the fillers, what would enhance the facial features, how to make the changes look subtle and how many syringes might be needed to bringing about the desired changes.
- Application of a numbing cream over injection sites for half an hour.
- After removing the anaesthetic cream we mark the area to be injected and area to be avoided while injecting
- Cleaning the area with alcohol swab
- Injecting the desired product and the desired depth tp plump up the skin and make the face look much more contoured, refreshed and younger
- Moulding the product in place, Applying an antibiotic cream over injection sites
Dermal fillers generally last anywhere between 6 months to 2 years. The duration of effect, be it the volumisation or the lift, depends on the type of dermal filler used, site of injection, the metabolic rate of the patient etc. There are a variety of Dermal fillers to choose from depending on the area of the face we are trying to augment.